International Limousin Council
The International Limousin Council is an organisation of Limousin Breed Associations from around the world.
Objectives of the International Limousin Council
- To represent the breed at an international level.
- To promote the Limousin breed internationally.
- To make available the results of research from around the world which relates to the Limousin Breed.
- To work towards international genetic evaluation which will allow Limousins from around the world to be objectively compared.
- To achieve common protocols for the exchange of genetic material
- To promote good relationships between Limousin breed associations from around the world.
- To facilitate youth exchange programs.
- To hold a world conference at regular intervals.
- To foster friendship between Limousin breeders around the world.
ILC Executive Committee
Aled Edwards (Wales) – President
Sebastien Stamane (France) – Secretary/Treasurer
Iain Kerr (UK)
Anne Brunet-Burgess (Canada)
Jo Epperly (USA)
Paul Sykes (Ireland)