The Spring 2016 BLCS Magazine will be leaving the mail house this afternoon and will shortly arrive with Members.
A seventy six page issue jam packed with news, views and previews of all that’s happening with the UK’s number one beef breed. Within this issue we look at:-
- The launch of the project to develop new female fertility and calf survival GEBVs
- BCMS confirming an increase in Limousin sired numbers
- BLCS paying back over £750,00 to members in breed improvement incentive
- The strong demand for Limousin bulls and females at sales
- Iain Kerr elected as Chairman of the British Cattle Breeders’ Club
These together with sale reports, features, technical corner, YLBC update – keep an eye out for your postman! If you would like a copy of the magazine please contact email@example.com